Pay Per Click is a form of internet marketing in which advertisers pay every time someone clicks on their ad. When used correctly, the fee the advertisers pay is trivial because, say the fee is 100/= ksh and clicking of the ad leads to a sale worth about 10,000/= ksh, the advertiser makes a hefty profit.
The search engine is the most popular form of PPC. In this case, advertisers bid for placement in a search engine when a user searches and uses one of the keywords related to their business.
Search engines reward advertisers who create relevantly and intelligently targeted PPC campaigns by charging them less per ad. Therefore, the process of coming up with a proper PPC marketing strategy is important.
Let’s look into a few factors to consider to make sure that your PPC campaign is successful:
- Keywords- keywords are very crucial because the keywords you use determine how often your ad appears. Your entire campaign is built around the quality of your keyword. Keyword research can be quite time-consuming but the rewards from it are worth the effort. A good keyword should be:
- Relevant- Ensure that the keyword you use is closely related to your business and what you offer.
- Exhaustive- do not only pick keywords that are most popular or frequently used, but also keywords that are more specific and less common as they will drive more user traffic.
- Expansive- Keywords aren’t picked at the beginning of the campaign and left to work their magic. It is important to constantly lengthen and refine your keyword list.
- Quality score- Google Ads is the most popular PPC advertising system in the world. Google awards quality scores based on the relevance of your keywords and the nature of your landing pages. Advertisers with a higher quality score get more ad clicks at less cost per click.
- Landing pages- As stated above, the nature of your landing page determines an advertiser’s quality score which in turn determines how often their ad will appear and how much they will be charged per clicked ad. It is therefore important to create landing pages that are persuasive, relevant and with clear call-to-action.
- Creativity- enticing and creative ads will attract more people to click on your ad.
With PPC campaigns, work does not stop once the ad has been created. Advertisers have to regularly check their accounts and make relevant adjustments such as adding keywords, removing keywords that are costly, refining landing pages, etc.
Pay-Per-Click when used properly can immensely boost sales for your business. If you’re unsure of where to start, head over to the Brainverse Technologies page to learn more about how you can leverage PPC for your business’ marketing needs.
Social Media & Website Management (Monthly managements)Product on sale
Enterprise – Ideal for Large Businesses with Established BrandProduct on sale
Starter – Ideal for Business OperationalProduct on sale
Essentials SEO – Ideal for Starting a BusinessProduct on sale